SPNotifier Helping Hands, started in January 2020, is a Service - Oriented Division of I Tools Info Pvt Ltd. The theme of SPNotifier Helping Hands is “Inspiring Awareness”. The primary goal of SPNotifier Helping Hands is self-sustainable development of the community. Inspired people learn on their own. Thus, our motto “Inspiring Awareness”.
SPNotifier Helping Hands aims to promote awareness on the following issues in the community:
1. #Plastic Free Community
2. #Reduce Structural Unemployment
3. #Preserve Water
4. #Plant Trees
5. #Say No To Pollution
Event Participation by SPNotifier Helping Hands:
Sammakka Saralamma Jathara [Mini Kumbha – Mela]
• SPNotifier Helping Hands - Spreading Awareness Fundraiser @ Sammakka Saralamma Jatara [Mini Kumbh Mela] @ Medaram, Telangana February 5, 2020 - February 8, 2020
• It is believed that after Kumbha Mela, the Medaram Jatara attracts the largest number of devotees in the country. It is very Asia's largest tribal festival which is celebrated in Telangana once every two years.
• In 2018 the gatherings in the Jatara were roughly near 10 million.
• In 2020, the gathering is estimated to be nearly 10 - 11 Million.
• In 2020, the theme of the festival is #PlasticFreeMedaram.
• Visit Sammakka Saralamma Jatara Page for the event details.
In this event, SPNotifier Helping Hands aims to:
• Spread Awareness about corona-virus infection and precautions.
• Spread Awareness about #PlasticFreeMedaram by distributing cloth bags to the devotees who will be carrying offerings [ gold/jaggery] to the temple.
• Distributing as many face masks as possible to the attendees in lieu of the corona-virus infection and dust pollution.
• Spread Awareness about Help Line Numbers @ Medaram Jatara.
• Scarfs and Metal Water Bottles to the Police Volunteers that will assist them in their 4 days [24 hours per day] services at the event.
How are the funds spent?
• Scarfs for Police Volunteers [ who will be spending long hours at the main temple] [#SayNoToAirPollution]
• Banners about Corona-virus Precautions in all prime spots ranging from public transportation zone to temple to living areas #CoronaVirusPrecautions
• Cloth Bags #PlasticFreeMedaram For Devotees
• Steel Water Bottles #Plastic Free Medaram for Volunteers
• HelpLine Numbers & Corona-virus Precautions Small Cards #HelpDesk
• FaceMasks #PreventInfections
• Volunteers Food & Water for 4 days
Event Conducted at - Jayamukhi Institute of Technological Sciences
Event Dates: 24.01.2020 - 25.01.2020
Event Location: Narsampet, Warangal, Telangana
Event Website: TechnoJITS 2020
TechnoJiTS is a National Level Technical Student Fest, organized by ISTE (The Indian Society for Technical Education ) Student chapter. The event primarily focuses on overall development of Technical Education System. Research Papers and Projects are presented in this event that allow researchers, students and engineers for fruitful discussions, and presentation of new findings confined to the conference topics
overall development of our Technical Education System.
OBJECTIVES of TechnoJITS
• To allow researchers, students and engineers for fruitful discussions, and presentation of new findings confined to the conference topics.
• To understand and promote the emerging global trends in Engineering, Technology & Management.
• To provide interdisciplinary forum for Scientists, Engineers, Academicians, Researchers and Professionals to navigate the scope for future research.
• To arrange keynote addresses by subject experts, invited talks and regular technical sessions for research papers presentation.
SPNotifier Helping Hands Participation:
In TechnoJITS 2020, SPNotifier Helping Hands presented to the students and faculty the research on the burning issue of Unemployment. The research includes the “Use of Technology to Fight Unemployment”.
• Ignorance of Informed Choices
• Ignorance of Industry Requirements
• Ignorance of Skills required for dynamic Job Roles
• Missing Paths & Connection between College & Industry.
SPNotifier Helping Hands also conducted a brief qualitative survey about Students understanding of the issue of Unemployment. The survey responses will better enable us in providing an enhanced version of our product, SPNotifier.